Assistant professor: ISHIKAWA Masayuki
- Department of Practical Pharmacy, Graduate School and Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Chiba University
- Division of Pharmacy, Chiba University Hospital
Topics of research:
- Clinical Pharmacy
- Kobayashi K, Kajiwara E, Ishikawa M, Oka H, Chiba K. Identification of CYP isozymes involved in benzbromarone metabolism in human liver microsomes. Biopharm Drug Dispos. 2012 Nov;33(8):466-73.
- Kobayashi K, Kajiwara E, Ishikawa M, Mimura H, Oka H, Ejiri Y, Hosoda M, Chiba K. Cytotoxic effects of benzbromarone and its 1’-hydroxy metabolite in human hepatocarcinoma FLC4 cells cultured on micro-space cell culture plates. Drug Metab Pharmacokinet. 2013 Dec;28(3):265-8
- Yamazaki S, Suzuki T, Suzuki T, Takatsuka H, Ishikawa M, Hattori N, Fujishiro T, Oami T, Ariyoshi N, Oda S, Matsubara H, Ishii I. An extremely high bioavailability of orally administered vancomycin in a patient with severe colitis and renal insufficiency. Journal of Infection and Chemotherpy. 2017 Dec;23(12):848-51.12